How may we make the imaging examination scheduling process more intelligent and automated to optimize resources and improve patient experience?
The Digital Patient Journey has the objective of facilitating the interaction of the patient with the Diagnostic Imaging field of the Clinics Hospital of the University of São Paulo Medical School (HCFMUSP), digitalizing the contact between them. With this, it is sought to develop a humanized experience centered on the patient needs, increasing the efficiency of processes, and generating public resource savings.
This call seeks companies that present solutions that enable improving the management of diagnostic imaging equipment vacancies from intelligent and automated scheduling, seeking to reduce patient absenteeism.
- Access to the technical teams from the Clinics Hospital of the University of São Paulo Medical School (HCFMUSP), the Institute for Technological Research (IPT) of the State of São Paulo, and the Data Processing Company (PRODESP) of the State of São Paulo for guidance and support in the execution of proofs of concepts and pilot tests, besides the exchange of technical information of non-confidential nature;
- Referral to the HCFMUSP or other Scientific, Technological, and Innovation Institutions (“ICTs”) connected to the Health Department of the State of São Paulo (SES) for performing tests, use cases, and pilot projects;
- Application of the solution in real-use environments for both
- technological and market testing and validation;
- Connection with potential suppliers and partners for the escalation of the scaled deployment of the solution presented;
- Support for the development of the company business model for implementing the innovative solution in the Public Administration;
- Support for the internationalization of the solutions deployed successfully by the State of São Paulo within the scope of this public call;
- Connection of the proponents of the selected projects with angel investors and venture capital funds, as well as public and private RD&I funding sources;
The Analysis Commission with conduct the verification of the proposals according to the following criteria:
- Capacity to develop the solution and make it available;
- Technical alignment of the solution with the challenge;
- Differentials of the solution relative to other technologies and options that exist on the market;
- Development stage and barriers;
- Time frame for the product to be available for scaled deployment;
- Compliance with the mandatory and desirable features described in the notice.