CHANGING THE ENERGY MATRIX
HOW CAN WE PROMOTE THE USE OF NEW RENEWABLE ENERGY SOURCES (SOLAR, WIND, BIOMASS, ETC.) THAT ARE ECONOMICALLY ATTRACTIVE?
HOW CAN WE PROMOTE ACCESS TO LOW-COST CLEAN ENERGY FOR THE MOST VULNERABLE POPULATIONS?
The world energy matrix is changing rapidly. On the supply side, new renewable energy sources – mainly solar, wind and biomass – offer cleaner solutions when compared to fossil fuels. These sources provide opportunities for innovation and competitive advantage for organisations that develop and export these solutions. On the demand side, transport and buildings are undergoing a real revolution. Electricity and connectivity improve the efficiency of products and services such as mobility, cooling, cooking, lighting and communications.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Collaboration and synergy with startups and the UK ecosystem: Support to establish partnerships and business opportunities between the participating companies and the region’s ecosystem.
- Acceleration Program 100% online and with asynchronous activities: Workshops, mentoring and connections with relevant stakeholders in the innovation ecosystem.
- Participation in the COP26 Showcase of the startup’s solution during the COP26 event, promoted by the UN, in Glascow, UK, in November 2021, generating great visibility for the company.
- Participation in the Scale Up Programme, of the Civitech Alliance: Inclusion in the Brazilian program of the international program with 10 countries promoted by the Civitech Alliance, in partnership with Brazilab and InvestSP, about investments, the Brazilian scenario of Govtechs and Civitechs, and how to do business in Brazil and in the UK.
- Approaching the public sector: Mentoring and conversations with public servants from SIMA for a deeper understanding of the challenges, as well as content on public procurement and legislation.
- Networking through the Impact Hub and Catapult Communities: Important connections with stakeholders in Brazil, Latin America and the UK, and access to content, mentoring and events. Networking with relevant players in the impact, entrepreneurship and public innovation ecosystem and with investors.
- Access to IdeiaGov’s coworking space: Free access to the coworking space in the city of São Paulo*.
* Due to the pandemic, the space will be subject to the current rules, and the situation of opening and closing should be consulted before use.